Audrey is a Founding Partner of Rodriguez Lee LLP.
Audrey is passionate about the practice of family law and committed to providing exceptional client service. Using her expert knowledge of the law, she provides sound advice that is tailored to each client’s particular needs. In her practice, she vigorously represents the interests of her clients, and the best interests of their children, all the while maintaining a pragmatic and sensitive approach.
Audrey has been practising family law exclusively since her legal career began, having completed her articling term at the Family Responsibility Office (FRO). Upon her call to the Bar of Ontario in 2008, she joined a prominent family law firm in Toronto where she grew her practice for seven years prior to the formation of Rodriguez Lee LLP in 2015.
Audrey is a strong advocate for her clients and consistently achieves favourable results both in and out of court.
Audrey appears frequently in courts across the Greater Toronto Area and has represented clients at all levels of court in the province. She has extensive litigation experience in all family law matters, including divorce, child custody and access, child support, spousal support, support enforcement, and property division for both married and common law couples.
In addition to her courtroom abilities, Audrey is a skilled negotiator who has assisted a multitude of clients in the negotiation and preparation of all types of domestic contracts, including separation agreements, parenting plans, cohabitation agreements, and marriage contracts. Audrey’s attention to detail ensures that no important points are ever left out of an agreement and clients’ rights are being protected.
Audrey also represents clients in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes, including mediation and mediation/arbitration, helping clients reach resolution in a non-adversarial environment.
To discuss the possibility of retaining Audrey as your Family Law lawyer, she may be contacted at email@example.com or by calling (289) 845-9000 ext. 203.
Audrey Lee Professional Corporation
- Parenting, including relocation cases
- Child support and spousal support
- Support enforcement issues
- Complex property division for married spouses and common law spouses (i.e. trust claims)
- Domestic contracts
- Jurisdiction issues
- Called to the Bar of Ontario in 2008
- Articling student at the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services, Family Responsibility Office from 2007 to 2008
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2007
o Recipient of scholarship for highest standing in Immigration Law
- Honours Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Toronto in 2004, with a double major in Political Science and Semiotics & Communication Theory
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association / Canadian Bar Association
- York Region Law Association
- Board Member of Woman Abuse Council of Toronto from 2012 to 2018
- Board Member of Children’s Aid Society of Toronto since 2018
- Duty counsel lawyer for Pro Bono Law Ontario, assisting self-represented civil litigants at the Superior Court of Justice and the Small Claims Court in Toronto
- Parent volunteer
- Guest lecturer for the Seneca College family law clerk program to speak to students about rules and practice
- Presenter of “Spousal Support Variation: What, When and How it Works” paper at the Ontario Bar Association program Eighth Annual Bread and Butter Issues in Family Law on September 19, 2017